Hello from CISV Singapore!
CISV creates and offers a wide range of educational group programmes for children from around the world (11 to 17 years old), to develop leadership skills, cross-cultural understanding and learn how to live together as friends.
Our camps and team programmes are designed to equip participants with the attitudes, skills and knowledge to help them make a meaningful contribution to society. By encouraging respect for cultural differences and the development of self-awareness, CISV empowers each participant to incorporate these values into their lives as they become global citizens and thrive for a more peaceful world.
On 7th December 2019, CISV Singapore organized our 2nd Open Day to share more about what CISV does, some testimonials from our past participants & host families and upcoming opportunities in year 2020. It was a fulfilling session for everyone!
Below are some of the upcoming opportunities we have:
- Youth Meeting, Singapore (14 – 15 year old): 14 – 28 June 2020
- Youth Meeting, Vietnam (12 – 13 year old): 4 – 18 July 2020
- Village, Israel (11 year old): 30 July – 26 Aug 2020
- Village, Norway (11 year old): 4 – 31 July 2020
- Village, Sweden (11 year old): 26 June – 23 July 2020
If you want to find out more about CISV or the opportunities, do feel free to email us at enquiries@CISV-SG.org and we will be happy to share!